There are several different levels of reality:
- that which can not even be conceived, like something which is black and white at the same time.
- things which can be conceived of but cannot exist, such as a history (in this universe) in which Hitler won World War 2.
- that which could exist but does not, such as god, unicorns and the like.
- that which exists in reality but is beyond our comprehension, like the underlying laws of the universe physics has yet to explore.
- that which exists as we perceive it - "normal" reality.
- that which exists regardless of our perception of it... things as they really are, outside our mental filters - the Real reality.